Seasonal Opportunities for Families
Palm Sunday (Sunday prior to Easter) Family Gathering (March or April)
- Children process into worship with palm branches
- Family-style lunch (immediately following worship)
- Traditional Egg Hunt (bring a basket and 12 plastic candy-filled eggs)
- Family-friendly games (indoors and outside)
Mother's Day Worship Service (May) - 10:30 a.m.
- Older Children and their Mom's help lead worship
- Children's Choirs sing in the service
- Children assist in giving a gift to every mother
Vacation Bible School (Summer)
- An intentional week of faith building that utilizes bible study, arts-n-crafts, recreation, and worship with children Pre-K (4) through 5th Grade.
Back-to-School Kick-Off (August)
- Graded children's choirs and mission education groups start up the Wednesday evening following the first week of school.
Pumpkin Fest (October)
- Trunk-or-Treat, visit kid-friendly booths, and enjoy dinner "from the grill," in a safe and festive setting. Don't miss this annual gift to our neighborhood! Dress up in a fun costume and bring one canned good per person for the Thanksgiving Store offered by Some Other Place to help feed needy families.
A Night in Bethlehem (December)
- Walk the streets of Bethlehem at the time of Jesus' birth. Themed booths feature authentic vendors. Make a craft. Taste some bread. Sign the census. Visit the manger. Make a memory!